The Scottish Information Commissioner - It's Public Knowledge
Text Size Icon

- Text Size Up | Down

Personal Information

Person Icon

Information about yourself or other people.

access to personal information

Unhappy with the response?


If you are unhappy with how your request for information has been responded to, you have legal rights to challenge this.


  • If you have made a request and are unhappy with the response from the authority (or have not had a response), you have the right to request a review from the authority.  See Asking for a review.

Back to Top